Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations is now closed.
Focus on Quality and Innovation:
Proposals will be selected based on their relevance to the conference theme (Blazing the Trail to Quality and Innovation), and the specific strand topic as well as their bearing on current events and the Texas charter movement. Content should be well-developed and provide solutions that can be implemented by attendees as they return to their schools around the State.
2013 Texas Charter Schools Conference strands:
- Advocacy and Communication
- Best Practices
- Finance and Business
- Governance and School Law
- Leadership and Accountability
- Student Achievement
For an idea of what we covered at last year’s conference, download the 2012 Austin Conference session descriptions
Summary of Deadlines:
- Call for Presentations Closes: June 30, 2013
- Proposers notified of status/acceptance: By September 1, 2013
- Texas Charter Schools Conference: December 11-13, 2013